Thursday, June 24, 2010

He's cracking me up

Just one pic of Xander with his cake yesterday..I need to sort through all the pics! He had a blast opening gifts, going to Toys R Us and eating his birthday Cupcake!! It really was a super fun day and I will post more pics after I sort through them..This pic is soooo funny to me..He turns one and starts doing push ups on the couch!! Our couch is pretty tall so I take off the seat cushions to help give him practice and confidence pulling up on things and this is what he decided to do today!! On another note, naptime and bedtime has turned into world war two around here..Not sure what is going on yet, but Xander is officially back on sleep strike...I hate assuming it's teething(which I think it is) but nothing else is going on with the little guy..He has been very clingy and wanting to be held constantly lately, so maybe just a phase we are going through? None the less, my baby is cute, cute, cute!!




No comments:

Post a Comment