Tuesday, June 22, 2010

It's really been a year..

Wow! This time last year was just another day in the hospital on bed rest, I was getting non stress tests and Xanders bio physical profile done..which were all looking great..I had no signs of going into labor, and we were hopeful that we would get to 28 weeks at least! Well that didn't work out obviously, so here we are today..One year later, and what a year it has been! Xander is awesome, I mean he really is..My husband and I often call him, super baby or the bionic baby..he seems to have superhuman strength and powers!! We have accomplished so much since X has been home, from pacing the halls for hours to get him to sleep to sleeping all night, from being on lock down for months to going on play dates to the zoo!!! Xander has taught me so much about life already in just this one year, he really and truly is the most laid back happy baby around..You can already see that he is going to be mischievous, ambitious and outgoing in so many ways and he really knows how to just brighten up anyones day by his smile..Tomorrow we celebrate his first birthday and I couldn't be happier that my little man has had such a wonderful year!! We love you Big man! These are just random pics that I love from this past year!


















3 comments:

  1. Hi Little Man! You sure are cute - my husband agrees too! Are you about to drive that car away?

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday xander! i'll be thinking of you! devin has the coolest birthday buddy!

    ReplyDelete