Thursday, June 17, 2010

zoolicious playdate!!

On Wednesday Xander and I met a Babycenter mama(Taxmama) and her little man Canaan at The Cincinnati Zoo!! We had a great time, saw some really incredible animals and worked off a few pounds in the form of sweat! Thank you Jess!! In other late and breaking news our boy Xander has totally taken to his sippy cup, I mean he actually drinks from it, and likes it! I have offered juice and water in it, usually when I am giving him lunch or dinner and he has gotten great at it! Xander also has been working on holding his own bottle, now every time I give him his bottle he wants to hold it, which is great, but honestly I think he justs wants to play with it for the most part, and the end result is a good third of it ending up in his nose, eyes and hair!! On to the tooth business...So I think about a week or so ago I posted about X getting his first tooth finally!! Well ha ha ha, jokes on mommy! His tooth is right at the gum, there is even a tiny hole in his gum just waiting for the little guy to poke on through, but nope, not yet..I mean really? And now it looks like his other lower tooth is gonna beat that one!! I'm so over the teeth thing:) Xander is still commando crawling, but is now trying to pull up on things a lot more, very cool!! We also seem to be in the whole separation anxiety phase, he does not want to be put down to play, nap or anything really..As soon as I put him down to play or nap he instantaneously breaks out with the pouty lip and starts to cry, so sad and cute at the same time! On a happier note, 6 days until my little baby turns 1!! AH, the big ONE!! I'm so happy for my little guy, he is healthy, growing like a champ and is absolutely adoreable!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment