Monday, July 5, 2010

Fireworks and teeth!

I've been a complete slacker on blogging lately and i'm having trouble posting pics for some reason, but hey, we've been busy in the laine household getting teeth and celebrating all the other great things going on!! Yep that's right, my baby has his two top teeth! Xanders top teefers broke through the same day at the same time, poor kid..No wonder he was waking up all night that week! I'm a little baffled, maybe because I'm a rookie mom with no experience, but X cut his bottom teeth a month ago and those darn things still aren't out? And these top two bully teeth just come out like it's nothing..I don't know how all that works, but seems a little strange to me? What do you guys think? None the less I am overly excited to see teeth period! I still haven't went through all my pics, but to sum up Xans bday, he got a cute laptop, the my pal scout, a cell phone, remote control, a tonka firetruck, a giant singing penguin with bouncy balls in it, a dumptruck, a cool wooden sesame street box with cut out pieces to stick in and out of it, and a ton of clothes..I think that's most of it..He had a awesome birthday! All these pics are 4th of july pics, For some unknown reason I can't upload anymore? It's cool though, I'm feeling bloggy again so will post more tomorrow if I can..Xander absofreekinlutely loved watching the fireworks, he was so mellow and just sat in my lap staring up at them..He looked so cute!! I think all ya mamas understand just how precious it is experiencing new stuff with our babes and watching them see or do things for the first time..It was a wonderful time for me looking at my not so little anymore baby watching the show in awe..It brought back a lot of memories on where we where this time last year and made the moment that much more special for us! X is still army crawling and really is not too interested on mobility just yet? We see his regular ped tomorrow for his 1 year well check, so I will ask and get his opinion..(we see high risk next week)..I'm not overly concerned with the crawling, more just curious to know that it's "OK" that he's not traditionally crawling..He gets up on all fours and has for months but just plops down shortly after and pulls himself around everywhere..He is trying to pull up and stand on everything or everyone, whichever is in his way, and doing pretty good..I don't think he has the mechanics down just yet..He uses all his upper body strength to pull up, no legs really, which most the time results in him toppling over or getting so pissed off he starts crying out of frustration. But he is learning and doing incredible in my opinion..He is really been talking it up lately too..He says Dada a ton, which is cool, but dang when can I get some mama!! We'll just be sitting around playing or doing whatever and he just starts spitting out this talk that sounds completely foreign..I swear he knows exactly what he's saying but to me it's just cute jib-jab! He also wants to eat whatever Tom and I are eating, which is great really. He loves, loves, loves beans and corn casserole, and I'm working on getting him on more of a solid schedule...The boy is still throwing down about 40 ozs of formula a day, and I'm sure his ped is gonna tell me to bring on the solids..I've just been holding out on a lot of stuff because the little dude hasn't had any teeth! I also have poor eating habits and tend to not eat until 12 or 1 oclock..I need a little disipline myself so I can help get Xander into a better routine with the solids, which will happen with a little practice..So I will give a update tomorrow on my little big mans latest stats from the doc and will post more pics if blogger allows it..







No comments:

Post a Comment