Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Little man of many faces

So I was able to get a picture of Xander's first tooth coming in!! So cute, it is seriously barely coming in, but it is coming! For the past few weeks X has been doing this constant scrunchy face thing which is totally cute and funny, he has so many funny faces going on these days..He is still trying to get the crawling thing down, he acts as if he is intimidated or even a little scared to move his hands when he is on all fours..So I'd have to say we haven't got much further in that department, but he is trying like crazy and I'm sure he will get it down pat any day..I love when Xander hits milestones, but honestly this one I'm in no rush for:)

Yay Tooth!!



The guys looking all serious?


Scrunchtime!



1 comment:

  1. Hi Little Man! Sorry I haven't come over to check you out in a while - for some reason my blog list never updated. Will do that tomorrow when I don't want to work.

    Good luck no that tooth - the next one shouldn't be too far behind!

    ReplyDelete