Wednesday, April 7, 2010

X may have been a dog in another life!!







So Xander and I ventured over to my sis's house for a afternoon visit today...He's been there before and never quite noticed the bow wows as he did today! My sister has a chihuahua about as big as my forearm and a american bulldog that's as big as our house!! Not long after being there I sit him on the couch and let the doggies sniff him out, and before I know it they were in a full on lickfest!! It's like they've always known each other and were best friends..Xanders face was completely slimed and he loved it..but the weird thing was he started sticking out his tongue when Bella(the american bulldog) would kiss him? Needless to say they became very close! So we had a great visit and I will be talking to my better half to see about possibly getting X a live in playmate since he obviously is smitten over four legged creatures! Another funny thing today is that X found his wee(that's his jewels)..He just grabbed it and was like huh, wow, something new to play with!! It was really funny seeing his face though..He was just in the best mood despite teething and we really had a great time..And he has been eating yo baby yogurts since yesterday like crazy, he loves them!! I'm not sure if there is any coincidence but he has been talking up a storm! Man that stuff says how good it is for baby but I had no idea!!

No comments:

Post a Comment