Sunday, April 11, 2010

Little bit of this and that













So I was born here in Southwest Ohio but spent the majority of my life growing up in Auburn Washington..Anyways Seattle weather you could say is consistent, rain! But Ohio on the other hand is kinda like a mix of whatever..Rain, snow, massive heat and humidity, all in one week! Friday it was about 55 degrees out, a little chilly, so we bundeled up and Xander and I took a short trip down to visit my grandma, Xans great grandma..I just think it's awesome that he has one and gets to spend time with her!! She absolutely adores him, well how could ya not:) and loves when we come over for visits..The rest of the weekend we enjoyed the change of weather..from 55 to 80!! Saturday we went to eat at one of our fave bbq joints and X got to munch on some goldfish while Tom and I got busy with some pulled pork..X is so funny when we eat because he practically pouts if he doesn't get in or what we are eating, we gave him a little taste of sweet sauce and then he was happy again!! Tom and I love to go wheeling in our jeeps so alot of the weekend was spent on making some modifications to my jeep..Xander is standing up in my driver seat!! He is such a big boy and is just balancing with his little butt on the seat, so cute!! And I just have to apologize for the pics, they were all taken from my cell phone camera which is lame!! The pics are also completely not in order and half the post is all the way at the bottom!! Such a rookie!

No comments:

Post a Comment