Sunday, April 18, 2010

Randomness







Not to much has been going on around here lately, which is great! Saturday Tom and I went wheeling in our jeeps and had a blast! This was only the second time I've been away for a lengthy time from Xander since he came home last August, and I really don't like it..I am a stay at home mom and there are some days I say "I could really use a break", but honestly being away from X for any period of time bothers me..I have a insane amount of adjusting to do since I plan on going back to school in September..Naturally I am a worry wart anyway, but it is seriously bad news when I can't spend a day away from him without wondering from everything to if he is getting fed enough to OMG I hope he knows I'm coming back!! Talk about separation anxiety!! I still had a great time and mostly all was well with X when we got home. The poor guy has been working on getting teeth it seems like forever, there are days I say "yep tonight is the night" and I just know he will wake up with teeth!! But nope, not yet. I've been saying any day now for like 3 months! Besides that I have been trying new foods for Xander, he is eating mostly stage two baby foods and his favorite is Mixed veggies, I really need to start a routine schedule because right now i am just giving him a little bit of this and that here and there..I'm scared to try any cheeses or meats or really anything like that without him having teeth, so i am just easing him into different things slowly. These pics are just random mostly, the one of X in his diaper is funny, when he is in his room playing on his play mat he thinks it's fun to knock it completely over, he will either kick it with his feet or try and pull himself up until it falls over, he thinks it is the coolest and will keep doing it until he wears himself out..

No comments:

Post a Comment