Sunday, May 2, 2010

Picture Madness

Not a whole lot has happened since my last update, last week was a fun week..the weather was good and Xander and I got out pretty much everyday for visits, we went to Whole Foods in Cincinnati to get his formula, stopped in next door at the childrens place..I have to admit that is my new addiction!! They have the cutest freekin clothes for Xander, from tank tops to cargo shorts, sunglasses to flip flops they have it all!! We also ventured to Kohls, great grandmas house and to the park!! Friday I started getting a scratchy throat and Saturday I woke up full blown feeling like I was ran over by a mack truck. Whenever Tom or I get sick we go into preventive mode by staying away from X and luckily it was the weekend so Tom could assume full duties!! Even though Xander is so close to me I still miss him like crazy because I can't play with him or smother him with kisses like I would on any other day..Tomorrow is Monday so I am hoping I feel a whole lot better since Tom goes back to work, otherwise I will be gearing up with my face mask and bathing in the germ-x! Still no teeth, but if my eyes aren't deceiving me I see a little white speck on the bottom of his mouth..maybe the beginning of one? Also X seems to be at his happiest when he is standing and playing, he is getting pretty darn good at it too!! These are just some pics I've taken over the last week!

He has a smirk, soooo cute like yep I'm cool!


Really mom, a diaper box..


This is more like it!!








So serious sometimes, cracks me up!


Sportin the shades




They come off as soon as they go on


Bein goofy in his bed






Xander is so much fun and it is amazing watching him everyday, learning, growing and seeing new things that amaze him!! We love our little boy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment